Guidelines for Protection of Private information
As a member of the Heisei Enterprise Group, has developed a corporate philosophy focused on introducing the allure of Japan to the world by creating a multitude of valuable and meaningful experiences. While conducting business, we also strive to support global communication and the realization of a peaceful, eco-friendly society.
By continuously working to be No. 1 in terms of customer satisfaction, we strive to be fair and just in our corporate activities, place the greatest importance in earning the trust of our customers and corporate partners, and work to improve our corporate value through continuous innovation in our operations.
We see the reliable protection of personal information of our customers and others who have business with our company as indispensable in the implementation of this philosophy and fundamental policy, prompting us to enact the following:
- We will conduct the collection, usage, and provision of personal information following the personal information management system above legally and fairly and use personal information for work-related purposes only.
- We will take organizational, technical, and rational preventive and corrective measures to mitigate the risk of illegal access, loss, destruction, and leak of all personal information handled by our company.
- We will consider methods of appropriately and quickly handling any complaints or questions from individuals concerning their own personal information.
- We will strictly follow all laws, guidelines, social norms, and public standards regarding personal information will be strictly followed.
- Our personal information management system is regularly audited and continuously improved.
Keep of Customer Personal Information
We keep a portion of personal information provided by customers in travel requests and other transactions as personal data.
Reasons for Use of Customer Personal Information
We and its designated travel businesses (branches) will use personal information provided in travel purchase forms to contact customers, as well as when necessary in the performance of our travel and other services as requested by the customer, including the arrangement of transportation and accommodations (as listed in the agreement).
In addition, we will use customer personal information...
- To respond to inquiries
- To process credit card payments for products or services
- To provide information on products, services, and campaigns offered by we and related companies
- To request opinions and impressions after participating in travel
- To request participation in questionnaires
- To offer special services
- To create statistical data
Handling of Personal Information Related to Credit Cards Used for Internet Purchases
We will use the personal information of customers related to credit cards used to pay for products or services over the internet.
We does not collect, use or provide information to third parties on political opinions, faith (religion, philosophy, or creed), race or ethnicity, lineage or place of birth, medical treatment or sexual history, or criminal history, except where permitted by law. Also, when sensitive information is collected, used, or provided to a third party, We takes special care in its handling so as not to collect, use, or provide information in a way that is not in accordance with the law.
Providing Customer Personal Information to Third Parties
- We will provide in electronic form a customer’s name, gender, age, address, phone number, e-mail address, passport number, and credit card number to transportation, accommodation, and insurance companies as necessary to arrange and provide purchased travel services, or as necessary to fulfill travel agreements or complete insurance formalities to securitize costs when accidents occur.
- We may provide customer personal information in our possession to souvenir stores to facilitate shopping by customers at their destination. In such cases, the customer’s name, passport number and flight number will be provided electronically. If you do not wish for your information to be provided to these businesses, please inform the branch where you purchased the travel before departure.
Consignment of Customer Personal Information
We may consign personal information to complete formalities for traveling abroad as well as perform procedures necessary to provide requested travel and other services. When consigning the information, we will choose a consignee using company standards, enter into a contract with the consignee for protecting personal information, and audit their practices to ensure the proper handling of personal information.
Collection and Use of Customer Personal Information
We handles the collection and use of customer personal information as follows:
- Customers are presented with a clearly worded policy on the purpose of collection and types of use in pamphlets and travel request forms, and permission for use and collection is sought.
- If the customer does not agree, information is only collected, not used.
- When the information is provided to data storage companies or third parties, customers will be notified, and permission will be sought.
- When the customer is a minor, the permission of the customer's parent or guardian will be sought.
- Though customers are free to choose whether or not to provide any or all types of personal information when requesting travel services or information, there are instances where we will not be able to contact the customer or complete procedures necessary to provide the requested services when some or all information is not provided, and thus will not be able to accept the requests for services from the customer.
Use of statistical information
Customers of information that has been using this site, it has been used as statistical information, excluding the personal information. These information will be used as various forms of marketing data, but it does not used for any other purpose.
Record access log
In this site , it will record the access log of people who have access. The access log , include accessed the domain name or IP address , type of browser , access date and time , the link source. However , personally identifiable information is not included.Access log is utilized for statistical analysis of the maintenance and usage of this site , but it does not have to be used for any other purpose .
What's the cookies?:Cookies are data files that are stored by websites on customer computers and can be read when the customer visits the site at a later date. Individual cookies can only be read by the website that created them. However , personally identifiable information is not included.
Although the Company posted the information on this website with great care , it does not guarantee the accuracy and completeness of this information. we may make changes the information in the publication.
We and its affiliates ,does not assume any responsibility. relates to loss of customers has occurred directly or indirectly in that it has been available information or content contained in this website .
If there is a significant change in this Policy ,we will presented at this site. For the other change , please check at any time the most up-to-date information on this site.